DAY 1, APRIL 18, GENERAL CONFERENCE
Topics for discussion:
- Dairy export — challenges and prospects in the conditins of the global competiin
- Current situatin and strategy of development of the dairy industry in Belarus
- Industrial effctieness — key to lucratie export
- Competiie and marketig strategy for expansion of export sales
- New dairy products: tendencies, technology, marketig
- Round table discussion with representaties of dairy plants. Moderator – A.I. Bogdanov, Head of the Central Offi for Foreign Economic Actiitis of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus
Gala dinner for forum partiipants. Rewarding the winners of the «Hundred Roads of Export» competiin.
DAY 2, APRIL 19, TOPICAL SEMINARS
Seminar 1. Methods and technology of productin of dry milk products
- General situation in the world. Market development. New products.
- Dry milk products market in China.
- Preparation of raw materials, bactofuge, skimming, heat treatment.
- Protein concentrates: whey, casein and crude protein.
- Membrane technologies in production of dry products, protein standartization.
- Modern condensation technologies.
- Microparticulation: technical and technological aspects.
- Acid whey processing.
- Current trends in methods and technology of production of dry products.
- Technological and functional additives in dry dairy products: lecithin, dihydroquercetin, etc.
Methods and technology of productin of cheese and curd products
- General situatin in cheese market. Features of the Russian and world markets.
- Current trends in technological approaches in cheese productin. Arti san cheese, sheep, goat cheese.
- Preparatin of raw materials, concentratin by ultrafitratin before ripening.
- Cheese productin equipment.
- Equipment for brining and brine handling.
- Ingredients for cheese productin: starter cultures, enzymes, technological addities.
- Technology of Greek-style yogurts.
- Equipment for curd productin.
- Equipment for productin of chocolate glazed curd bars.
- Cheese coverings: packages, latex, wax, etc., nisin.
- Microclimate systems in cheese storage rooms.
- Slicing. Packing. Cheese sold by weight.
Progressive marketig for sales increase
- Analysis of milk markets of the CIS countries, China and other perspective world regions.
- Everything begins with strategy…
- Global and local trends in the milk market. Changes in consumer preferences.
- Russian cheese market: how to fid the niche.
- Review of successful business cases of dairy sales.
- Effctie negotitins with large retail chains. What KPI stand before retail fild and how it controls them.
- Package as an instrument of influence on sales.
- Diffrentitin on the shelf. Modern methods of brand manipulatin.
- Promotin in social media.
- How to motiate personnel when sales are falling. Features of motiatin of category managers in retail fild. Motivatin without budget.
DAY 3, APRIL 20, EXCURSION
Visit to a modern milk-processing enterprise